profile

HI, I'M KIM.


archives

December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2008



Friday, June 01, 2007 @ 9:59 pm
Chiropractor

These past few days have given me many opportunities to self-reflect and do some pre-intensive-studying-mode-meditation.

& this is just a small part of what ran through the severely overworked (ha I wish) brain cells of mine:

Who am I making myself out to be?

I wish I could be there to cheer people up and always be ready with a lame antic to make you smile as well as Farhana, or be there for friends when they really truly need a listening ear like Zhang, or juggle things and know what I want in life, the way Kristyn does. Be responsible yet caring and like Tiara, or never run out of things to talk about like Bert. Know the right times and how to act in different situations like Xuehui, or always make people laugh like Foong. Offer a silent consolation and be as sporting as Amanda, or laugh through the toughest times like Yoke, no matter how tough the situation gets. Have the determination to succeed (and size D cups) like Von, and to be as loyal to my friends and bake as well as Rui. To tolerate whatever blows that come and to offer a somewhat 'maternal' companionship to my friends like Tiffy, or know how to have fun yet always ask if in doubt like Jessycar. Know the sweetest ways of making people happy and come up with jokes that are so lame that you are forced to laugh like Cheryl, endure lesson after lesson of someone spilling stuff on me like Charlene, and give myself timely ego boosts (Sarah's so cool, when you stand next to her you look like a fool!) and transfer my feelings and innermost thoughts into beautiful pieces of words strung together like the way Cam can. Believe in myself like Carine does, or always be open-minded like Mop.

So, who do I make myself out to be?
Well, nothing like all of the above.
I consider myself your average full-blown, lifesize, braces-wearing, glasses-adjusting, acne-faced... person. But have you ever tried to look beneath the surface?

-----> O:) ?
-----> >:) ?

As cliched as this may sound, there are so many treasures out there which every single person has (just that I'm too tired to type it all out because then I'd have to do what for every individual that I know. Like my pet plant, Frank. I believe you've met him. He's a great companion. Or Jack! He recently starred in the Pirated kind of the Caribena along with providing miracle lozenges for soothing sore throats and coughs) but sometimes you just dont know it. At the end of the day, you know you're good at something, cos no one's bad at EVERYTHING. Mind over matter, mind over matter.

+

Here's a song!



+

Tuesday was spent in the Art Room with Sammy, Fart, Bert, Xuehui, Mandy, Tiffy. Helped Sammy straighten her cans (oh btw,

ANYONE WITH EMPTY CANS PLEASE WASH THEM AND GIVE THEM TO SAMANTHA LEE FOR HER 'O' LEVEL ART SCULPTURE!!!)

and we danced. Ballet. HAHA! No kidding, Sammy and I were trying to teach Xuehui and Bert how to do a pirouette. And I cant even do a pirouette.

:)

+

Today was spent on 4 hours of Chem, which left me feeling horribly unwell so I went home before AMath teehee. Thanks Carine, Tiara, Fart, Bert, Cam, Zhang, Mandy for your 'hope you feel better's and 'drink lots of water!'s and 'get some rest's!

+

Well all in all I say it's pretty nice to have people who care.
(And just for the record, it's 2259 now.)

Okay dudes, later.

Smile! :)